NEW – Westman Aphasia Annual General Meeting is June 29, 2020
Please join us for our first ever Virtual Annual General Meeting, June 29, 2020, from 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm (approx). The meeting will be held using ZOOM Video Conferencing and all you need to do is register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
agm 2020 invitation to participate & register
- You DO NOT need the ZOOM app to participate in the meeting.
- There is no cost to participate.
- We will send you an email Zoom invite to attend about an hour before the start of the meeting, all you have to do is click on the link in the email and Voila! You Are There!!
- Once you click on the link you are connected to the meeting through your devices web browser – you don’t need to sign up for or download anything and there is no cost involved.
- Of course, nothing is 100% guaranteed safety and secure on the Internet even though all precautions are taken – it’s the Internet!!
Once you have registered to participate, we will email you an information package before Monday including our 2019 Annual Report. If you would like a printed copy of the report, please let me know and we’d be happy to drop one off in your mailbox if you live in Brandon; if you don’t, a report can easily be mailed to you. If you do not wish to attend the AGM but would still like a copy of the 2019 Annual Report, again just please let us know.
We hope to “see” you there!!